Take the guesswork out of your next emergency. Common Emergency Room errors include:
- Failure to properly evaluate a new patient
- Failure to quickly treat an previously diagnosed condition
- Misdiagnosis Administering medication inappropriate for patient based on medical history
- In a real emergency, traditional Medical IDs can only fit a small amount of engraved information about your health conditions.
- The information on a traditional medical ID may not be enough when time is of the essence.